Active Ingredient: 0.05g/kg Bromadiolone
- Weather – proof baits for the control of Rats and Mice, including those resistant to other anticoagulants.
- For use in and around domestic, agricultural, commercial, public services and industrial situations.
- Apply where pests occur, eg, food processing factories or stores, laundries, restaurants, ships, boiler houses, hotels and motels, sub-floors, floor voids and wall cavities.
- Blocks contains human taste deterrent which prevents accidental consumption by children. Try not to touch the bait as this may deter rats and mice from eating it. Please use gloves.
- Usually rats and mice die within 3 to 5 days after eating the bait.
Active Ingredient: 25g/kg permethrin
- PERMEX Insect Dust is a ready-to-use residual insecticidal dust, based on 25 grams per kg of synthetic pyrethroid permethrin. It has been specially formulated for ease of application. Permethrin is a broad spectrum insecticide, effective against many insect pests.
- PERMEX Insect Dust will control and prevent infestations of many insect pests found in domestic and industrial premises, such as ants, cockroaches, fleas, silverfish and beetles.
- Permex insect dust is a ready to use, residual insecticide in the form of a talcum powder like dust.
- Cockroaches, ants, wasps, silverfish, and beetles.
- Apply dust to areas, leaving a visible deposit, where insects are most likely to crawl through it, ie skirting boards, cracks, crevices, nests, brickwork etc. Leave the dust undistributed as long as possible. Repeat application when and if necessary. It may be used in the presence of electric motors or switchgear. For wasp nests, deposit at least 40g into the nest entrance.
- The use of powder sprinklers or powder blowers for application is recommended.
- Do not breathe dust. Wash hands and exposed skin before meals and after work. Do not allow to contact food, food preparation surfaces or equipment. Toxic to fish. Avoid contamination of any water supply with chemical or used containers. Do not use in Meat or Dairy establishments.
STORM SECURE RAT BAIT
Active Ingredient: 0.05g/kg flocoumafen
- Storm Secure can be used both indoors and outdoors.
- Rats and Mice that are resistant to warfarin are controlled and no pre-baiting is required.
- A lethal dose is readily consumed in a single feed but death may not occur for up to seven days afterwards.
STRATAGEM RAT BAIT
Active Ingredient: Flocoumafen as an anti-coagulant rodenticide.
- ØStratagem combines the practicality of a securable hexagonal shape with the heat resistant and water repellant qualities of wax blocks.
- Stratagem contains the active ingredient flocoumafen, used in Storm baits, which is an extremely potent, single feed, anti-coagulant rodenticide.
- Stratagem contains crushed grain, which is highly desirable to both rats and mice, attracting them to the product even where there are other food sources around.
- Stratagem is designed to be securable, mould proof, insect proof, and weather proof.
STIMUKIL FLY BAIT & STATIONS
Active Ingredient: a proven pheromone bait
- Stimukil® Fly Bait contains a powerful, proven pheromone and feeding-synergist that controls flies quickly. The proprietary, homogenized formulation has better residual performance for effective, long lasting fly control.
- Stimukil® Fly Bait may be used as scatter bait or brushed on paste. This product is intended for use in outdoor commercial fly control situations such as large confined animal production facilities and enclosed commercial dumpsters in non-residential settings.
- Stimukil® Fly Bait is effectively used in IPM and Biological Fly Control Programs.
- Attracts and Traps Flies Indoors or Outdoors.
- Includes Powerful Fly Sex Attractant Lure.
Active Ingredient: 500g/L of pirimiphos-methyl in the form of an emulsifiable concentrate.
- Actellic 50EC is for use in Grain, Grain stores and for fly control.
- Actellic 50EC is for the disinfestation of empty grain stores, silos, grain handling equipment and the treatment of bagged small grains.
- Actellic 50 EC controls Saw – toothed Grain Beetle, Granary Weevil, Maize Weevil, Rice weevil, Red Flour Beetle, Confused Flour Beetle, Angoumois Grain Moth, Keuhniella, Mediterranean Flour Moth, Fruit Moth, Cereal Mite, Flour Mite, Flat Grain Beetle, Indian Meal Moth, Lesser Meal Worm, Hide Beetle, Psocids, Brown House Moth, Bean Weevil, White Shouldered House Moth, Australian Spider Beetle, Cadelle, Dried Fruit Moth, Flies, and Wasps.
PROTECTOR INSECTICIDE SMOKE GENERATOR
Active Constituents: 47.5g/kg Permethrin
- Protector Insecticide Smoke Generator is effective in controlling Ants, Flies, Fleas, Weevils, Spiders, Silverfish, Aphids, Cockroaches, and Caterpillars as directed.
- Protector Insecticide Smoke Generator is an effective method of pest control at home, office, or factory. The active sub micron particles penetrate even the most hidden areas more effectively than aerosol sprays or dust.
- One Protector Insecticide Smoke Generator is required per 250 cubic meter (500 cubic meter in agricultural buildings including animal housing for ants and flies control).
EUROFLEUR JUMBO FLY TRAP & BAITS
- The Eurofleur Jumbo Fly Trap is designed to eliminate flies, without the use of harmful chemical sprays.
- Irresistible to flies, the completely natural organic attractant both takes care of the immediate fly problem and prevents flies from breeding.
DuPont Advion Cockroach Gel Bait
Active Ingredient: Contains 6g/kg indoxacarb in the form of a gel.
- DuPont Advion cockroach gel bait is designed to control pest species of cockroaches including German and American.
- The slight delay in mortality caused by the active ingredient, indoxacarb, allows cockroaches to consume the bait and return to the harbourage site to contaminate other cockroaches resulting in significant reduction in infestation levels.
- DuPont Advion Cockrach Gel is available in 30gm packet
DIAZINON 80% EC
Active Constituents: 800g/L Diazinon
- Diazinon 80% is an organo – phosphate insecticide.
- Diazinon 80% kills insects by contact action and as a stomach poison.
- Diazinon 80% is for the control of Cockroaches as residual spray.
- Diazinon 80 % can also be used for the control of bed bugs, fleas, flies, carpets beetles around houses and factories.
- Ø Diazinon 80% is available in 4ltr pack.
Active Constituent: 500g/L Chlorpyrifos (an anti-cholinesterase compound).
Solvent: 480g/L Liquid Hydrocarbon.
- Chlorpyrifos PCO is also used for post-construction management of Subterranean Termites and other domestic insect pests as per the Directions For Use table.
- Chlorpyrifos PCO is used for the control of Cockroaches (residual control or heavy infestations), Spiders, Ants, Argentine ants, Fleas (outdoor use only) in domestic and public places, commercial and industrial areas.
- Chlorpyrifos PCO can be used for the control of Mosquitoes larve and adults in situations in Light, Medium, and Heavy vegetation and Polluted Water Impoundments.
- Chlorpyrifos PCO is also used for the control of Hide beetles in Hides/skins.
VectoBac WG Biological Larvicide
- VectoBac, a highly selective biological larvicide, is used to control mosquito larve.
- The contribution of VectoBac to health care is quite significant. Because mosquitoes are vectors of some of the world’s most severe diseases, they account for more human suffering than any other single pest known to man. Mosquitoes are often chronic nuisance pests throughout the spring and summer and their bites may cause allergic reactions in many people.
- VectoBac, Bacillus thuringiensis subspecies israelensis (serotype H-14), is a bacterium occuring naturally in soils and aquatic environments globally.
- VectoBac is ideally suited for and is used in integrated pest management programs and areas where certain types of fauna are desirable because of its excellent safety profile.
- The use of VectoBac is compatible with natural predators such as mosquito fish, flatworms and other predators.
Active Constituents: 50g/L Bioresmethrin
400g/L Piperonyl Butoxide
370g/L Hydrocarbon Solvent
- Reslin Thermal Fogging and ULV Insecticide Concentrate.
- Reslin is for indoor and outdoor control of flying insects pests.
- Reslin is used in Warehouses, Factories, Kitchens, Flour mills, Industrial buildings, Domestic residences, Outdoors, including Council tips, Picnic areas, Sports grounds, Recreation areas, and in mosquito eradication campaigns, for the control of Biting midges, Moths, Flies, Mosquitoes, and American cockroaches.
Active Constituent: 800g/kg BENDIOCARB.
(an anticholinesterase compound)
Ø Ficam W is a residual insecticide used for control of a wide range of insect pests in and around Domestic, Industrial, Commercial and Public Service Buildings, and in other situations as per the Directions For Use Table.
Ø Ficam W controls Ants, Bed bugs, Carpet beetles, Cockroaches (German, Oriental, American, Australian, smoky brown), Fleas, Spiders, Silverfish, Black Portuguese Millipedes in Food processing factories, restaurants, laundries, food stores, ships, hospitals, kitchens, boiler houses, private dwellings, canteens, hotel-motels, in and around farm buildings.
BLATTATHOR GEL COCKROACH BAIT
ATTRATHOR TARGETED INSECTICIDE
Bithor Dual Action
AEROTHOR XTRA STRENGTH
MAGNATHOR MAGNETIC COCKROACH BAIT
MAXXTHOR SC 100
Please Click on the Title to download the pdf fact sheet